Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello

Hello all. I am CGotro. You can call me C. I've been meaning to make a Catholic blog but I've just gotten around to do it. Life is so hectic. I'm hoping to have a post every week on a different topic if life doesn't get in the way. Funny how our gifts from God misused get in the way of having a relationship with Him.

I've decided to call my blog No Fear because that is my own personal motto. With God we have nothing to fear. It's so hard to be Christian in these times and especially in this country with supposed "religious freedom." People even in our own churches are trying to pull us away from God. Politicians are even trying to make "constitutional" laws against Christians. (See fightfoca.com for more information.) Many Christians are scared to live Christian lives. They have forgotten the worst people can do is kill us, and that should be a gift if we live our if as we should.

Well, that's all for now. I hope to see you soon.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment